Good Bye 2015 Hello 2016

Dear 2015,
Thankyou for all memories, I’ve learned a lot this year.
you gave me some genuine hard times that even now seems endless. you made me cry and broke me a few too many times.
You were the most challenging year, I ever had to face. You were the year, that I had to learn so many things all at once, I want to thank you for that. It makes me so much stronger, I think I am ready to face everything what 2016 holds for me.
now I reflect on all that you have brought me and I pray 2016 will be better.
Bye Bye 2015

Dear 2016,
You have no idea how excited I am for you. I have so many expectations.
Bring new people into my life. They could be new friends, new romances, anything.
Bring new opportunities. I love the feeling of opportunity that a new year brings. 
I want to try so many new things this year.
Most importantly, bring happiness. My goal for this year is to be really, truly happy, and being my best self.
2015 was a good year. 2016 Please be even better.


Hello 2016, I’m ready!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »